7 reasons to learn about Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Submitted by Institut Dentaire International on
By Institut Dentaire International
1. Our experience has shown us that dentists with multidisciplinary practices are professionally more fulfilled
2. Broaden your fields of expertise to make sure that you are better equipped to deal with a possible second wave or any other future contingency. The recurrence of payments associated with Orthodontics improves cash flow and diminishes the impact of unexpected office closures
3. Orthodontics is a powerful means to optimize your functional and esthetic cases while preserving more tooth natural structure
4. Live a safe and adapted orthodontic experience
5. We provide support to progress efficiently while respecting your learning curve for the greater benefit of your patients
6. Improve your self-confidence
7. Increase your productivity and profitability
French testimony from Dr. Josée Godbout that explains how the addition of Orthodontics to her practice has been an incredible “asset”!
Session 1 begins September 25-26-27, 2020
Contact your continuing education advisor to obtain details on our various payment methods and/or monthly payments or to receive more information on this program.